Welcome to the official website of Xuzhou Tianlong Slewing Bearing Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd.!
Phone : +86-0516- 83297168
Fax: + 86-0516 -83394022
Web : en.xztljx.com
Turntable bearing is a kind of large bearing with special structure, which can accept large axial load, radial load and overturning moment at the same time, and has many functions such as support, rotation, transmission and fixation. Generally speaking, the turntable bearing itself is equipped with equipment holes, lubricating oil and sealing equipment, which can meet the different requirements of various main engines working under different working conditions; on the other hand, the rotary table bearing itself has the characteristics of compact structure, convenient guide rotation, simple equipment and simple protection, which is widely used in lifting and transportation machinery, mining machine, construction machinery, port and so on On large rotary equipment such as machinery, wind power generation, radar launcher, etc.
1. The size of slewing bearing is large, its diameter is usually 0.4-10 meters, and some are as large as 40 meters.
2. Generally, slewing bearing has to accept several loads, not only axial force, radial force, but also large overturning moment. Therefore, a set of slewing bearing often acts as several sets of general rolling bearings.
3. The working speed of slewing ring is low, usually below 50 rpm. In many cases, the slewing bearing does not work in succession, but only rotates back and forth in the viewpoint, which is equivalent to the so-called "swing bearing".
4. There are great differences between slewing bearing and rolling bearing in material and heat treatment.
5. Generally, the slewing ring is equipped with a ring gear for rotary drive and a sealing device for dust prevention.
6. With different equipment modes, the slewing bearing is not mounted on the spindle and installed in the bearing box as usual, but is fixed on the upper and lower supports with screws.
For more information, consult slewing bearing manufacturer for details.